Microsoft Teams phone System
Microsoft Teams Phone System is a virtual PBX system deeply integrated into Microsoft Teams platform. Ms Teams Phone System is the last piece in the digital framework of Ms Teams and Office 365. Enterprises can use the Ms Teams system as a framework, online meeting system, chat book and now a system, communication switchboard. With integrating Ms Team Phone System via Ribbon SBC, businesses can call customers anytime, anywhere with a connection.
Benefits of deploying Microsoft Teams Phone System
- Customers do not need to invest in a traditional switchboard with hardware expansion problems, saving workspace.
- Easily expand and narrow according to use needs
- Deployment is fast and geo-independent.
- Employees can use it on all devices, from desk phones, computers, tablets or mobile phones. No longer limited to the office and out of the office.
- The Microsoft Teams solution with integrated voice helps businesses quickly deploy wireless, paperless, virtual office models … and is especially flexible when working from home.
- With voice integration, Microsoft Teams becomes the Unified Communications application that helps businesses speed up their business activities.